Friday, August 9, 2013

For The 1st Time

Information and Communications Technology is all about unified communications. The lessons of our first grading period is fun. Because, we tackle the history of Internet, different Media Types and all about blog. The discoveries and learnings that I have gained or learned is that now, I'm more familiarize with all about the Internet and the beginnings of Internet in past era. I can easily now access the Internet and more interested to pursue and upgrade my learning skills and knowledge in all about Internet. I've learned also Bloggings, these lesson helped me to create my own opinion or journal for Personal Blog and can express my feelings to react all about the scenarios and events in the surroundings.

     There is no problem that I have encountered, but there is challenges that had overcome while learning this lessons. Like in the first day of our lessons, it is hard to memorize the terms, dates, names and definitions of all our lessons but I address this by learning and challenging my self also to study well.

     Failure and hardness of learning is not the hindrance, but serve as stepping stone to every one of us. So let us move on in this lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment