Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Marvelous Parent"


     Some people think that heroes are those who possesses supernatural or unexplainable powers. But these "heroes" are only made by creative imaginations. Heroes can be found everywhere, maybe they are your friends, loved ones or maybe this heroes are the people you are encountering in your everyday life.

     We can be a hero if we want to, this is not shown by giving all your efforts, this may shown by simply helping others. Teachers and Soldiers are both examples of heroes in our society. Teachers gave us knowledge and soldiers take the risks of dangered just to save our country. Just think of this two heroes, aren't they are great? just think of what you'd feel when everyone called you a hero. isn't it great also? the feeling is overwhelming. I have my own heroes to, my no. 1 heroes in my life. And this are my parent. From my mothers womb to birth, from birth to childhood, from childhood up to now, they are my companion. They are the one who protect me, in sickness and in pain, in problems and challenges, they are my companion. They are the one who give me advices when I'm down, they are the one providing my needs and most of all they are the who taught me best moral lessons. I am thankful to God because without them, I may not exist in this world now.

     All I can say now, is to thank them in giving all of their sacrifices, efforts and time just to give all everything that we need. I don't have wish anymore, all I have now is like a bunch of treasures that make me rich even without money. There are my heroes, my two "modern" heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment