Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NEW YEAR! NEW ME!

            My resolution for 2014. New Years is a time when many people around the world make promises. However, many of the promises made by people are rarely completed. I plan to keep my New Year’s resolutions through the year. I plan to recycle and improve my grade. I sure hope I can make this 2011 resolution last. My first New Year’s resolution is to recycle. Recently I realized I have not been recycling enough. I really need to recycle more to protect the ozone layer. I did a little research and I came across some valuable information. If I do not recycle there are consequences. I learned plastic does not rot away. It stays there for centuries and centuries. I researched that plastic that has sat in landfills for a period of time can turn into a sort of chemical waste. The poison ruins the soil and the soil is polluted. When I do not recycle I am doing damage to the environment. My second resolution is to do better in my academics. Last semester I achieved good grades in all my classes accept for Filipino. I plan on achieving honour roll when I graduated and hope that my name will be listed on the dean list every semester. Honour roll is when you receive all subjects with High Grades. I really want to make honour roll and my parents will provide the necessary help to doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment